Adding product to your cart
Online only - Not available in stores!
🎁 The perfect gift! 🎁
Romantic Carousel is inspired by amusement park and romantic merry-go-round. It is a unique home decor after finished. When you wind up the carousel will circles and plays beautiful tune.
It really works - After you wind it up, the wheel turns by itself and plays a melody (CAROUSEL WALTZ).
BUILD MEMORIES TOGETHER - laugh, build, and create unforgettable times of working together on projects between your loved ones, friends, or your kids. It's time to get closer!
MEDIDATIVE EXPERIENCE - building this set enhance you and your child’s ability to plan and build things. Brain teasers for adults and kids have never been so entertaining!
YOUR WOW MOMENT - Great decor for your living room. WOW your visitors with this exquisite looking piece of decor that you assemble with your own hands. Glorify your parties and get-together with an unique experience!
- EASY ASSEMBLY - The building kit is connected by pins and tails (no glue needed). Laser-cut pieces are easy to pop out and fit well together. Easily assembled for both adults and children above the age of 6. Children under 14 may need supervision or a little help.
- NATURAL - made from natural birch plywood, which are child-safe materials and all pieces are recyclable. There is no glue involved in assembling.
- BEST GIFT – both children and adults will love this gift and you can display it anywhere at your home once it is finished!
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS – clear, simple and precise instructions manual will be provided. Follow these instructions to build the model set quickly and correctly!
|Number of components
|Estimated time of assembly
Laser cutting technology for perfect precision!
The design is perfect, is manufactured by exact laser cutting technology, is safe and gentle in use.
The product successfully passed the test for the American Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toy Safety (ASTM F963-17).
Make sure no parts get lost. Follow the instructions or otherwise your wooden model will not work.
Warning: No toy! Decorative kit. CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts not for children under 3 years.
⦿ Shipping currently within 24h 🚚
Order risk-free with us!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We at wooden-town.com are 100% convinced of our products and 100% motivated.
We are 100% proud to present you with your product. We give you maximum legal security - from the product, through the purchase and even to packaging.
However, if you are not satisfied, you can return the item within 14 days of receipt and we will refund the full purchase price!
Granddaughter LOVED it. We're going to put it together in a few weeks.
I loved building this one, it was fun and it actually works for me.
It is a gift so it isn't assembled
This is Christmas gift, so have not assembled yet.
This was our valentine's gift to each other. We worked on it together. It gave us some challenges.
Hints for anyone starting this project:
1. Needle nose pliers make it easier to handle some of the more fragile pieces.
2. Wood glue is your friend. Apply with pinpoint accuracy using the narrow tip of a toothpick.
3. When the instructions say to sand certain surfaces, sand it very, very smooth.
4. Read through all the instructions before starting.
5. Expect to have a few extra pieces of some, and exactly enough of the pieces of the most fragile pieces.
6. Take out only the pieces you will need on the step you are working on.
7. You will need something to keep the small pieces for later. I used small Ziplock bags, separated by which sheet it came from (A-F). You will need them later
8. Something blunt and hard, i.e., table knife or Luthier wood file, to help punch out the stubborn pieces, and avoid accidental breakage.
9. An Exacto knife would be helpful occasionally.
10. Use sandpaper and/or Exacto knife often. The small tool included worked until it broke.
11. Best approach is to work a little at a time. There are lots of pieces, exhausting in large chunks.
12. Most of the time the pieces fit together as intended. But occasionally, the knife is needed.
13. If the guardrail give you a lot of grief, set it aside. It is purely decorative and works fine without it. At least ours does!
We are still married and will celebrate 42 years together next month.
Carousel was fun to build and by following all instructions, it works great.
The item was great quality and direction where great.mt fault kinda not level.think I will purchase another of the same and get it right this time probably will even get a different one.
The item arrived quickly and exceeded my expectations! The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The finished product was sturdy and of exceptional quality. I would strongly recommend this product.
It's already so beautiful, can't wait to finish it!
This was my first encounter with these fine models and I can't say enough about them. Once I started down the road of detailing, I was committed, however, Wooden Towns offering provided me an opportunity to create an heirloom that will continue on in our family. The fits of the pieces were exact, only requiring an occasional adjustment due to I am sure humidity changes. I have many other models from Wooden Town on hand and can not wait to get them started. FIVE STARS all the way....
I am extremely impressed with both the quality of the materials used in this model as well as the detailed engineering that went into its design. I have read about pieces getting broken, but it is my belief that was caused by the builder not supporting the pieces properly while pressing them out of the carrier. The slots and tenons are very close tolerance and require the builder to take the time to press the pieces together straight and not at an angle. A few times I had to use a sharp Xacto knife or piece of emery paper to lightly enlarge a hole. Most likely due to the wood swelling due to humidity changes. Study the drawings carefully and get familiar with the pieces in that particular section. Read the notations icons as they are called out. This is my first build and so far it has been very enjoyable and relaxing and I am looking forward to erecting many of the other kits I have purchased and stashed away. I give these kits FIVE STARS *****
Saving it for a rainy day. If it is anything lije the ones I've done, I'll be very happy.
* Our previous price. ** While stock lasts!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.